GFRC Shelters can provide a concrete building in any configuration.
Call (800) 543-7205 Toll Free today, or use our online quote request form.
GFRC Shelters benefits over its concrete competitors:
- Floor has been calculated as high as 1,100 psf concentrated load on full foundation. Roof has been calculated as high as 300 psf live load capability
- GFRC normal exterior aggregate appearance is superior to all
- GFRC normal insulation in floor, roof and walls is superior to all
- GFRC wall structural values are dependably derived from rectangular steel tubing in the walls
- GFRC normal walls with nominal change in steel tubing are strong enough to be calculated at blast resistant and tornado resistant levels
- GFRC interior wall is 3/4″ plywood attached to rectangular steel tubing. With no changes at all, the interior walls are capable of supporting high wall loads including transformers, VDCs, cable tray loads and more.
- GFRC interior ceiling is 3/4″ plywood attached to 2×4’s anchored to concrete beams. With no changes at all, the interior ceiling is capable of supporting very high cable tray loads
- GFRC interior electrical is completed by licensed electricians
- GFRC structural warranty is 10 years
- GFRC walls are capable of having doors, cable entrances, air conditioners and other wall openings closer to corners, roofs and floors than any of its competitors
- GFRC walls are more flexible in terms of change during manufacturing or on-site than the walls of any of its competitors
Concrete building typical drawings: